The Deep Cut saw has an aggressive cutting action due to its seven progressive teeth with NVP technology, and features a new tooth material with extra Cobalt, which enhances both heat and wear resistance..
The Deep Cut saw also features an increased hole saw depth of 2" (51mm), and is ideal for cutting metal of more than 3mm thickness, tubes with a wall thickness of greater than 3mm and wood up to 2" (51mm) thick.
• Aggressive material penetration and kerf clearance
• For use on a wide range of materials, regardless of thickness
• 51mm hole saw depth improves cutting performance on tubes, particularly where there is a need to cut through both sides of the tube
• NVP tooth geometry delivers maximum cut rate, chip flow and service life
• Reduced vibration and smooth cutting action for excellent ergonomics, reducing user fatigue